- New Zealand home fixtures streamlined to mitigate Covid-19 risk
Tours by SA, Australia, Netherlands and India women will now be confined to a small list of venues
- Fit-again Rohit to lead India for WI series; Kuldeep back for ODIs
Wristspinner Ravi Bishnoi receives maiden call-up; batter Deepak Hooda in for the 50-over leg
- de Kock moves to fifth in ICC rankings for ODI batters, van der Dussen reaches career-best 10th
Among ODI bowlers, Ngidi returned to the top 20 and in the T20I bowlers' rankings Holder reached a career-best 26th
- Ravi Shastri not reading much into India's twin losses: 'How can the standard go down suddenly?'
Former India head coach suggests not announcing a vice-captain beforehand, but picking someone who can 'fit into the XI' on the day
- KL Rahul: 'Time to transform our white-ball cricket'
"I'd rather have a longer run as a successful captain and leader, than start off with something big and then go downwards"
- Meg Lanning, Tahlia McGrath advance in women's T20I rankings
Chamari Athapaththu breaks into top ten after showing strong form in the Commonwealth Games Qualifiers
- Lucknow Super Giants unveiled as name for new IPL franchise
The RP Sanjiv Goenka group had earlier called the Pune franchise they acquired for two years Rising Pune Supergiants
- Smriti Mandhana named ICC Women's Cricketer of the Year
SA batter Lizelle Lee is ICC women's ODI cricketer of the year
- 'We didn't play smart cricket' - Dravid admits India given 'eye-opener'
"I think through the middle overs we need to probably improve our wicket-taking options"
- Mithali Raj: 'Too much importance is given to strike rate'
India captain wants her batters to play according to the match situation, instead of being overly concerned with scoring rates
- South Africa overcome Deepak Chahar scare to make it 3-0 clean sweep
Nervy four-run victory set up by classy 124 from Quinton de Kock
- Jhulan Goswami hopes 'those near-misses help us react better in big matches'
"Having been through difficult match situations and close defeats, hopefully we will react better under pressure at this World Cup"
- BCCI rejigs schedule of India vs West Indies ODIs and T20Is to avoid clash with IPL auction
The board also confirmed the ODIs will be played in Ahmedabad, followed by the T20Is in Kolkata
- Under-19 World Cup: India add Vasu Vats as temporary Covid replacement for Manav Parakh
India now have 12 available players for the Uganda fixture, with five more players set to arrive in time for the quarter-finals
- IPL 2022 likely to start from March 27
Mumbai slotted in as first option to host 10-team tournament, with UAE and South Africa as back-ups
- Outplayed India seek to salvage victory after series loss
South Africa will be eyeing a clean sweep in the ODIs - something that seemed unlikely when the tour started
- ICC Test rankings: How Australia became No. 1 and India slipped to third
Since away wins don't fetch extra points, India's fixture list since April 2018 worked against them
- IPL 2022 auction: Warner, Ashwin, Rabada, Bravo list maximum base price
A total of 1214 players have registered; Starc, Gayle, Archer and Stokes among notable absentees from the initial longlist
- Lucknow makes KL Rahul joint-highest-paid player in IPL history
Ahmedabad, meanwhile, confirms that Hardik Pandya will captain its team
- Vikram Solanki leaves Surrey job after being appointed Ahmedabad IPL team's director of cricket
Joins Gary Kirsten and Ashish Nehra in the backroom of the new IPL franchise
- Covid-19: Five Indians, including Yash Dhull, ruled out of Under-19 World Cup game against Uganda
Aaradhya Yadav, Shaik Rasheed and Manav Parakh join their captain and Siddarth Yadav in isolation
- Janneman Malan and Quinton de Kock help South Africa seal ODI series in formidable fashion
South Africa's commanding show consigned a swashbuckling fifty from Rishabh Pant to a footnote; India lost their fourth game in a row on the tour
- Australia will begin men's T20 World Cup defence against New Zealand
India will face Pakistan at the MCG on October 23
- Ahmedabad and Kolkata likely to host India's home series against West Indies
The BCCI also wants to tweak the schedule to avoid a clash with the two-day IPL auction, scheduled for February 12 and 13
- Covid-hit India U-19s' concerns at World Cup: Depleted squad, travel worries ahead of knockouts
If India find themselves with fewer than 11 fit players, their fixtures could be rescheduled as per tournament rules
- South Africa seek to seal series, India search for middle-order solutions in must-win match
On a surface aiding spin, the South African spinners were on point in the first game - can India's pair match them this time around?
- Australia top ICC Test rankings after Ashes win, India slip to third place
South Africa move up a spot to fifth place after beating India; New Zealand retain second spot
- Harnoor and Raghuvanshi fifties guide Covid-hit India to Under-19 World Cup quarter-finals
Ireland slipped to 66 for 6 and were swept aside in Tarouba
- Covid-19 scare in India Under-19 camp, Yash Dhull and five others forced to miss match against Ireland
Shaik Rasheed, Aaradhya Yadav, Vasu Vats, Manav Parakh and Siddarth Yadav are the others to have sat out the game
- Babar Azam captains ICC's T20I and ODI teams of the year
Williamson leads the men's Test side. Knight and Sciver captain the women's ODI and T20I teams
- Travis Head moves up to career-best No. 5 in Test batters' rankings after Ashes heroics
Andy McBrine moves inside top ten for ODI bowlers after starring role in Ireland's series win over West Indies
- Rassie van der Dussen and Temba Bavuma tons set up comfortable win for South Africa
India slide after Shikhar Dhawan and Virat Kohli fifties to end up 32 short of 297 target
- Former TN and IPL player R Sathish allegedly got offer of INR 40 lakh to 'fix' match
BCCI anti-corruption unit helps player lodge police complaint
- Rahul will open in ODIs against South Africa, Venkatesh Iyer to audition as fast-bowling allrounder
India's stand-in captain feels Boland Park pitch could have something for slower bowlers, and both Ashwin and Chahal are likely to get a chance
- Opportunity for India, South Africa to build ODI plans
South Africa will be missing Kagiso Rabada, who has been withdrawn from the ODI squad to manage his workload
- Lucknow IPL franchise picks up Rahul, Stoinis and Bishnoi
Rahul also set to be captain of new franchise
- Stokes joins Root in opting out of IPL 2022 auction
England captain and vice-captain will instead play the County Championship in preparation for a Test series against New Zealand
- Bumrah: 'Don't think anyone is in a weird space' with changes in captaincy and coaching staff
"Everybody has played enough cricket to understand that this is the way the game goes and this is how you have to move forward"
- Kohli resigns as Test captain: Rohit 'shocked', tributes from colleagues pour in
Shastri, Ashwin, Ishant and wife Anushka post heartfelt messages on social media
- Virat Kohli steps down as India Test captain
"Everything has to come to a halt at some stage and for me as Test captain of India, it's now"
- No formal charges filed against India for Newlands DRS bust-up
While ICC's match officials had a word with the Indian team management, there was no official code of conduct breach charge levelled against India
- 'Very disappointed' Kohli bemoans India's batting collapse: 'There's no running away from it'
"Having collapses every now and then is not a good thing, and that's something we need to analyse and correct"
- South Africa seal come-from-behind series win as India fall apart
Petersen sets up 212 chase with a classy 82 before van der Dussen and Bavuma finish the job
- 'Don't let the mind wander' - staying in the moment key for India at Under-19 World Cup
Captain Yash Dhull has the respect of the players and can "take tough calls on the field when needed," says coach Hrishikesh Kanitkar
- Petersen leads South Africa response after Pant's stunning century
Petersen remained unbeaten on 48 after South Africa bowled India out for 198 in the second innings
- 'Whole country against 11 guys' - Rahul, Kohli and others direct anger at broadcaster after DRS saves Elgar
"We saw it, you saw it. I'll leave that for the match referee to have a look at it," India's bowling coach Paras Mhambrey
- Bumrah five-for steals Petersen's thunder before South Africa strike vital blows
Kohli and Pujara started a repair job as India's lead swelled to 70 by stumps on day two
- Jayant Yadav replaces Washington Sundar for South Africa ODI series
Navdeep Saini named a cover for Mohammed Siraj, who is yet to recover from a hamstring injury
- Rabada four-for makes it South Africa's day as India fold for 223 despite Kohli 79
Jansen complemented Rabada with a three-wicket haul; Pujara was the only other Indian batter to cross 40
- Washington Sundar a doubt for South Africa ODIs after testing positive for Covid-19
The allrounder is on the verge of completing his mandatory isolation but may or may not be able to fly out with the rest of the ODI squad members
- Tata Group replaces Vivo as IPL title sponsors for 2022 and 2023 seasons
IPL governing council provides letters of intent to the two new IPL teams after a delay
- Injured Tom Curran to miss IPL 2022 and start of county season
Allrounder diagnosed with a stress fracture of the lower back and could be out of action till May
- Virat Kohli: 'I don't need to prove anything to anyone'
India Test captain backs Rahane and Pujara to "always step up with impact performances in tough conditions"
- Cooch Behar Trophy postponed following 'positive Covid-19 cases within the team environment'
BCCI to "continue to monitor the situation and identify a new window once the situation improves"
- Virat Kohli returns as India resume hunt for history in South Africa
For the hosts, the Wanderers should be a turning point if their cricket is to move beyond the foundation phase of their rebuild
- Goswami: New Zealand ODIs will help us 'fix our errors' before World Cup
"It is very windy there and we as cricketers need some time to adjust to the conditions"
- Punam Raut on World Cup snub: Very disheartening to be continuously left out
Top-order batter has averaged 73.75 in 2021 with a century and two fifties
- Virat Kohli expected to return for final Test in Cape Town
Question marks remain over Siraj's availability for the decider after he picked up a hamstring niggle at the Wanderers
- Dravid says management will have a chat with Pant over shot selection
Dravid and stand-in captain Rahul both felt India were short on runs in the first innings, and expect Kohli to return for the decider
- Elgar's unbeaten 96 seals Johannesburg Test for South Africa on rain-hit fourth day
Series moves to Cape Town for the decider, with the contest tied 1-1
- Pujara believes talks of his and Rahane's lack of runs were 'outside noise'
The duo played a vital role in reversing the momentum of the second Test during India's second innings, putting on 111 at a run rate of 4.75
- Gutsy Dean Elgar has South Africa's nose in front on testing Wanderers pitch
Captain goes to stumps unbeaten on 46, with hosts needing 122 more to keep the series alive
- KL Rahul, Lungi Ngidi rise in ICC rankings after Centurion face-off
Shami, Bavuma, Bumrah, Agarwal and Elgar also move up in the latest update
- BCCI postpones Ranji Trophy, CK Nayudu Trophy, women's T20 league due to rising Covid-19 cases
"BCCI does not want to compromise the safety of the players, support staff, match officials and other participants involved," Jay Shah says
- Elgar meets match officials to discuss van der Dussen dismissal
The batter was given out caught behind, but replays suggested that the ball may or may not have carried to the wicketkeeper
- Cheteshwar Pujara counters for India after Shardul Thakur's 7 for 61 limits South Africa lead
Keegan Petersen, Temba Bavuma helped South Africa take a slender lead before India moved ahead again
- Five Covid-positive players in Bengal squad for Ranji Trophy opener
CAB president Avishek Dalmiya, former captain Laxmi Ratan Shukla have also tested positive
- Elgar, Petersen survive fighting last hour after quicks wrap up India for 202
Shami removed Markram after Rahul's 50 led India in the absence of injured Kohli
- बंगाल के छह खिलाड़ी और टीम के सहायक कोच कोविड संक्रमित
फ़िलहाल टीम के प्रशिक्षण सत्र रद्द कर दिए गए हैं
- Six Bengal cricketers and team's assistant coach test positive for Covid-19
Mumbai allrounder Shivam Dube and video analyst also test positive, stay at home as team travels to Kolkata
- BCCI disburses longstanding Covid compensation for domestic players
Players paid 50% of match fees for tournaments missed due to the pandemic
- Dravid 'disappointed' with losing points for slow over-rate
India coach understands the need to quicken things up, but hopes for a reasonable amount of leeway as well
- Dravid: 'Virat has been phenomenal in spite of all the noise around him'
"I really feel there's going to be a big run of really good scores coming in from someone like him"
- Red-hot India look to wrap up series at favourable Wanderers
India have never lost a Test at this ground, but can expect South Africa to put up more of a fight than they did in Centurion
- India docked one WTC point for over-rate offence in Centurion Test
Team also fined 20% of match fee for the offence
- Chetan Sharma: Everyone asked Virat Kohli 'to reconsider' stepping down as T20I captain
"It was told to Virat for the sake of Indian cricket to please continue as captain"
- Rohit misses out with injury, Rahul takes charge as captain for South Africa ODIs
Bumrah named vice-captain as most of the regulars who missed the Sri Lanka tour in July return
- India Under-19 clinch record eighth Asia Cup title after thrashing Sri Lanka
Spinners Ostwal, Tambe and opener Raghuvanshi shine as India beat Sri Lanka by nine wickets in rain-hit final
- Sourav Ganguly 'clinically stable', discharged from hospital
The BCCI president will remain in home isolation for the time being, with a team of doctors monitoring his health status
- BCCI postpones Under-16 Vijay Merchant Trophy amid Covid-19 concerns
The primary reason for the postponement is because "participants are still not vaccinated and as such, are vulnerable" to the virus
- Joy of defensive game key to KL Rahul's Centurion success
Since being dropped from the Indian Test side after a poor run, the opener has stormed back to form
- Rupa Gurunath resigns as Tamil Nadu Cricket Association president
She became the first woman to lead an Indian state cricket association in 2019
- Kohli: Shami among 'best three seamers in world at the moment'
India Test captain lauds the quick after his eight-wicket match haul
- Relentless Shami, Bumrah help India go 1-0 up with first win in Centurion
India's convincing win came despite a whole day's play lost to rain and more showers expected on the final day
- Bumrah's late strikes tilt game India's way
South Africa are under the pump on a pitch offering plenty of help
- Shami: 'If I'm here today, the credit goes to my brother and father'
Fast bowler says India's Test success is the "result of the work we've put in over the last 6-7 years"
- India secure big lead on day of 18 wickets
Mohammed Shami's five-for negates India collapse to Lungi Ngidi on full day of cricket
- Sourav Ganguly 'stable' after being admitted to hospital following positive Covid-19 test
BCCI president had a mild fever on Sunday, and got the positive report on Monday evening
- Persistent rain washes out day two at Centurion
Clearer weather is expected on days three and four, but there is more rain forecast for day five
- Rahul hits hundred as India punish wayward South Africa
Agarwal chips in with half-century as well as visitors take control of the Boxing Day Test
- India look to breach another fortress as they take on transitioning South Africa
Both teams possess potent bowling line-ups, but it's difficult to judge their batting units before the series begins
- Elgar: 'Playing in our backyard gives us the upper hand'
"Their strength at the moment lies in their bowling. We are extremely aware of that as well"
- KL Rahul hints India may stick to five-bowler strategy for Boxing Day Test
"I think the workload also becomes slightly easier to manage with five bowlers, and when you have that kind of quality, you might as well use it"
- Harbhajan Singh retires from all formats of the game
"In many ways, I had already retired as a cricketer, but hadn't been able to make a formal announcement"
- If my comments about Kuldeep hurt Ashwin, I'm very happy - Ravi Shastri
"If it made him do something different, I'm glad because the way he was bowling in 2019 and the way he bowled in 2021 was chalk and cheese"
- IPL auction to be held on February 12 and 13 in Bengaluru
The full player list for the auction is expected to be finalised by mid-January
- Delhi batter Yash Dhull to lead India at 2022 Under-19 World Cup
The four-time champions have named a 17-member squad, with five additional players on stand-by
- India-South Africa series to be played behind closed doors
CSA and BCCI took a joint decision, prioritising the safety of players and integrity of bio-bubble
- Pujara backs fast bowlers to give India maiden Test series win in South Africa
The BCCI, meanwhile, has named KL Rahul vice-captain for the Test series
- Gautam Gambhir named mentor of Lucknow IPL franchise
Earlier, the franchise named Andy Flower as the head coach
- Chances in the Betfair market for the 2015 Indian Premier League